Welcome to the Merry Old Land of Oz!

Okay...totally ripping off my older sister who has been blogging for about 10 months, which has fueled my incessant and compulsive need to continue to check out what my west coast neices are doing, and watch them grow through pictures (check em out at mallardfeet.blogspot.com)...welcome to the Merry Old Land of Oz blog, detailing the trials, tribulations and in general....the day to day (or week to week...we shall see!) musings of the Oz Family.

The name....pretty evident......our last name seems to become Oz very frequently! How cool is is that blogspot has an emerald green type skin for the blog! So.....that being said...welcome!!!

Now...for those (ahem...) whom have said that I haven't updated them with pictures lately of the Oz kiddos.......how bout this my friends....


Comments

Popular Posts