Friday Already?

Where did this week go? Yes I am still behind in the housework with laundry, cleaning, dishes, presents to put away, etc., but I think the bane of a working Mom's life is her housework!

The King decided to really spike a good cough on Wednesday, which meant that my last sick day was spent home taking care of the King and taking him to the Drs. No big "diseases"....just a cough due to nose drainage....good deal. (No fever, no signs of infection, etc.).

All else is status quo...with a long weekend in front of me. Mr. Oz and the boys are home today (he gets NYE and NYD off..which this year means Friday and Monday!). Me? I am off to work for my last day of the week. Here is hoping that I get the house under control this weekend! I am making the Laundry piles now!

Comments

Popular Posts