Because it is October in Northern Indiana......

Because it is October in Northern Indiana - that means the weather is as mercurial as - well - Mercury! So - today I drove to work in the morning in driving rain - then was greeted with this on the way home ...



















Yeah. - You northerners, and even you former northerners - you should recognize these clouds - only you are used to seeing them in late november through oh - late April. You guessed it - Gen-U-Wine Snow Clouds. On Freakin October 27th. DRIVING IN SNOW AND SLEET. And the leaves are still on the trees.

I want my summer back.

But hey - props to me for the pic given that the photo was taken as I was doing 45, on a country road, via my cell phone! This is a road I travel every afternoon - and during the six mile stretch - there are approximately 2 "English" houses - the remainder being Amish. In fact, the farm you are seeing in this picture? Yup, Amish!

But again I say - I WANT MY SUMMER BACK.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

No Way - cell phone? What freakin' cell phone do you have b/c that's awesome! And yeah I hate the cold. So moving to Florida. I keep telling myself just 2 more winters to go....
dkuroiwa said…
Just seeing that picture before reading anything, I was like, "da-yum! that looks cold!!" brrr....I'm such a weenie anymore...just thinking about it is making me think I need to go and get some heavier sox to sleep in!!
And yeah...cell phone name please!! Inquiring minds in need of new cell phone need to know!!
(please let it be Asian-made!!)
JO said…
Alrighty then - tis an LG Chocolate - ya know - verizon had a freebie deal on them about 4 months ago. Actually props to the Man upstairs - as he set the stage with really cool lighting and such (with the sun behind me and all)

Popular Posts