I know I know!

So where has the Oz family been, and what have they been doing this summer! I know I know, the blogging has been slow over the last three months. There has been a ton of activity...but I just haven't sat down and blogged! Sorry. So...here is an update on the whos the whats the whens wheres and whys and hows!

The King and the Sentences - He is now amazing us with his complex sentences (for a two year old). "No brubby, I want to go outside and play" is quickly followed by "Brubby, get your shoes one, I go outside and play"....."Brubby, lets go to park and slide" Hmm...do you see the vein that runs through here? Brubby...and outside?

The Prince - Ahhh..the fourteen year old is home. Never mind us wanting to spend time with him, or him helping around the house (even when requested). He is home..and believing he is king.....sigh....hey Prince..that position is already taken by the two year old! Only a week and a half before he heads up north for school....which means no hockey this year. (Will ya miss it?! I am not sure we will!) It also means that the phone will ring 1/8th as much. Yes he is a typical teenager!

See...very quickly you are up to date! And I am off to my next adventure...work!

Comments

Popular Posts