Is that Osenbaugh in the Net?

Look down on that end of the ice. Is that Osenbaugh in the net? Why yes, I do believe it is! When did Osenbaugh go back into the net? Well....there is a story there....

Oz ratcheted up 2 glove saves, 1 bread basket save, 5 stick saves, and one trapping of the puck....and allowing 9 goals on 18 shots......not stellar you say? Um........yes it was...for you see....it was Mrs. Oz in the net....not little hockey Oz (although he was trying to shoot on his Mom!) T'was the parents vs. kids game...and although we lost 9-7....twas fun!

Hunter: She did better than I thought...she should go pro(ya right). My mom is tired now she will be back in a minute.

It was a good game tonight and I thank my parents, and they did a steller job.

This is Little Oz sighnin out......for the night...pizzas ready.

AWWWWW....wasn't that sweet...little Oz decided to jump in while I was on a Tylenol break! The kids had a ball, and I was grinning from ear to ear...t'was fun!

Oh..and Dean scored a goal! Yup....he got past that crazy defense and scored! WHOO HOO!

Well all.....tis 10:30, and this 38 year old body is reminding me that I am not 20 anymore...or even 30....heck....or even 37.

Heres hopin lukey likes baseball...I think the parent game there would be easier!


Comments

Popular Posts