It never ceases to amaze me...

It never will cease to amaze me how quickly little ones grow and learn. I know, I know...everybody feels that way...but it just blows me away to watch how much Lukey has learned each and every day.

Somebody is getting brave enough to begin to try to let go of whatever he is holding on to. Of course he only lasts a couple of seconds, but then he looks around the room as if to say "Hey..did ya all (we don't allow the KY accent here!!) see that?" He has also learned that if he leans his tummy against things while he is standing up, he can let go of things and use both hands to play. Add that to his patty caking (and initiating the patty cake game), crawling everywhere, and cruising holding on to things...and this little dude is ready for college!

Ah well..I guess the Merry Old Land of Oz...is about to become the Merry Old Land of Gates.....

Comments

Popular Posts