How can it be Tuesday already?

Dateline...somewhere in the midsouth.....a Mom wonders...."How the Heck can it be Tuesday already?". Note that she is sleep deprived.

Luke is just now coming out of his funk, after yet another trip to the Doctors on Monday. Little Mr. Lethargic kinda freaked us out....was hard to elicit smiles from Master Guy Smiley.....and he was still running a fever..as well as "running" at both ends. The verdict? Tummy Virus in addition to the bladder thingy. Great. Seriously...great. So...Lukey is now starting on the mend (and the antibiotic has been stopped as it causes nausea which this kid did NOT need!).....so what happens......

You know it! Dean and Hunter get sick. All three boys were home from school/work today....and I ran screaming out of the house towards my office! After having been trapped in the house in the land of sickie baby since Friday at 4:00 p.m...you better believe that I laid rubber in the driveway on my way out! Hey..the boyz were okay....Dean was with them (as sick as HE was!)

So here we are on Tuesday.....three sick boys (but one on the mend......yea!).....are y'all praying for me yet?! (See...I am so tired that I am letting that midsouth accent creep in!!!)

Fingers crossed that this bug thingy will bypass me! Gnite all.

Comments

Popular Posts