Y'all might wanna move...

Helpppp...I am stuck on the weather...but it truly has been beautiful around the mid-south! Lots of warm days and cool nights. Great times to get the kiddos outside! I have but one thing to say to those getting the cruddy weather...y'all might wanna move our way!

Woke up this morning a little late as it was my "night with Luke" and he decided to sleep in! 8:30!!!! What a joy! After changings and feedings and indulging my "chick side" by watching the Camilla and Chuck wedding blessing...I decided to head out of doors and see what the world was doing.

That led to me looking at the front yard and thinking...hmm..I really should throw down a quick mow on it. Hence...I hauled out the mower for the first time this year. One quick pass through the front yard and it was starting to look better! YEA! Oh wait..these flower beds look TERRIBLE...

Out comes the pruning scissors, rake, yard waste can and my gardening gloves. I didn't make it through all of the front beds (there are 6 rather large planting areas), but I did make it through 2.5 yard waste cans worth before deciding to head back in to see what the kids were up to (and if Dean was insane yet from watching them!)

All were sane and smiling when I came in (it was now 12:45) so we decided to shower up and get the kiddos outside. In the process, one of Hunt's friends called and asked him to come over and play....so one kiddo was out of the picture. We dropped him off and off we went in search of a video that Dean has been looking to find for about 3 months.

Headed down to our local "unique shopping district" area....a local Soho type area that still has all of its old buildings filled with unique antique shops, record (new and used) stores, book stores, restaurants, skateboard shops, etc. Couldn't find the video in the shops, but enjoyed the stroll...stopping at a BW3's in an old theater for Lunch. Luke enjoyed being outside, as did Dean and I.

All in all.....a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts