The days fly by...

Without question, these early days in May are flying by! Not that anything exciting has happened, it is just life as usual.

Tommorrow, Mr. Oz, Spark and I head off to a local racetrack to watch some fillies run...should be fun huh! I always like to place a bet on "Move or you are Glue" as I figure that horse has incentive to run (tee hee!). Actually...my betting strategy is simple. Bet on Pat Day to Show. Who is Pat Day? One of the winningest jockeys of all times. I figure..hey..this guy oughta show up in the top three..and my bet is safe. For those of you stats majors...I have only been wrong 2x in about 45 bets....This bettor (who knows little about stats other than 85% of them are made up on the spot...or is that 65%?) calls that a "sure thang".

Littlest Oz will be hanging out with his favorite girlfriend Ah-son...I can't believe that his first birthday is right around the corner! YIKES!

Other than that, the Oz family has been running track, practicing hockey, challenging in Orchestra (today's challenge is the dreaded 1st chair challenge...go sparky go!), doing the mundane house chores, and on and on. The littlest oz is getting over his runny nose cold..just intime for Momma Oz to get it. Just another day in the merry old land right?!

Watch for pics of the Fillies tomorrow night...they sure are pretty! (Oh..and a special Good Luck to my big sis....brownies... camping...sounds like a peachy weekend to me....make sure they get dirty!!)

Comments

Popular Posts