What Summer Vacation Means to Me

What Summer Vacation Means to Me

By Mrs. Oz

Summer vacation means

12+ phone calls at the office per day to let me know that not only is Sr. Oz child okay...but he is bored outta his freakin mind..

10 more phone calls to try to plan my lunch hour....(these are all in the morning!) "Can you come home and take me to Kentucky Kingdom..then come back later and pick me up"...."Can you come home and take me to the rink..then come back later and pick me up"..."Can you come home".........ad infinitum...

10 calls in the afternoon to try to plan my evening. "Can I go to the movies, can we go to the store, can I go to the moon..."

Instant Messaging sounds coming incessantly out of the bedroom (ching, ching ching), as one of 280 buddies on a buddy list are IMing the bored child..who is furiously responding!

Double the amount of dishes, dirty laundry, and messy rooms to deal with...(Hey...if you are THAT bored.....CLEAN something!)

And that is what summer vacation means to me. Work, phonecalls, more work, and NOISE. And we are only on day 5 of the summer vacation! (God help me!)

Comments

Popular Posts