Oh yeah...that is why mornings drove me nuts last year!

Whew. I have been up for a grand total of an hour and a half...and in that time I have showered, made up and dressed, bathed the littlest one, gotten the older one up, showered and fed, packed lunches for both the older and the younger, herded them in the car, dropped one off at the bus stop, dropped the younger one off at daycare (where I made his breakfast cereal as he didn't want to eat at home), came back home to pick up a forgotten paci, and am ready to head back out to drop it off before heading to work. Yeah...school has definitely started.

But the good news is that Sr. Oz Child seems to be thrilled this year with his teachers, etc. No complaints about heading back to school...his "teachers are kewl"...and so far the homework has been limited.

Of course...his heading back seems to mean that life suddenly gets busier all around. Hockey tryouts for the travel team are next week, this weekend it is the required "volunteer" time for the hockey league at the State Fair, there is a company picnic, plus I am trying to finish up the ol' wall paper job I keep starting and stalling on...and play with a baby who has been battling croup for the last four days (okay...and fighting with him to get his steroid, cough medicine and tylenol down)...I tell ya...it is a good thing that I have forgotten how "young" I am. But life is life..and I know that someday...I will miss all the activity!

Comments

Popular Posts