Yea yea yea....

So I am hearing from my family, as well as some of my co-workers "Hey Miss I haven't updated the blog in a week"...sorry! I know that you all know the song and dance...lots to do, no time to do it. Actually, right now I should be rotating the laundry...but instead have chosen to blog before I take off for work. How is that for time management.

This weekend, several of the Oz family will descend on the Merry Land for a Labor Day fun fest. Flea Markets, amusement parks, swimming and the like will be the order of the day. Should be a blast...but the preparation for the onslaught is what has kept me off the computer. (Okay, that and the Oz boys and their various activities!)

That being said..."How bout a kiddo update Mrs. Oz?!"..

Well..the eldest Oz child has been placed on a Bantam B travel team. Yea! Should be a fun year. We will be traveling to Athens OH, and South Charleston WV as our "far away" trips....with others in the usual tri-state area. He is rejoining several of his buds from last year, as well as others that we enjoyed playing with in years past. I am volunteering for the league in the Equipment Room as the Equipment Manager (crazy huh....like I have time!!!)....and the little Oz is volunteering as the rink's Toddler Risk Manager....showing the rink where plug guards should be, etc.

King Climbs on Everything has...well..begun to climb on everything! Join us now as we watch him sit on the couch...courtesy of him...getting up there himself. Pretty cool huh? Well that depends. He gets up there, and tries to get down by leaping. Killer on Mr. and Mrs. Oz's knees as we dive across the room to try to catch him before he hits the floor (which is concrete under carpet!). Isn't it fun?!


His new "words" in the repertoire include "Cracker", "Phlegm" (don't ask..it is a bruhbah thing), "Pretty", "baby"...I know there are a couple more, but I can't think of them! I think we are up to about 15 words or so. It is the sweetest thing to hear him talk (side note to Mrs. Oz's dad...I know...record him!"). When you walk in the door (even if you were just outside for a minute), a soft, smiley "Hi" ensues....tis awesome!

Am dealing wtih teh rain aftermath of Katerina today...lots of rain (5-6" expected), and am hoping that our "leaking skylight" (which decided to seep and leak with our weekend thundershowers this past weekend) will hold up. Yikes! Good thing dry weather is expected for the weekend, which means that we can get up and see what/where the leak is.

Ain't it always sumthin!

Comments

Popular Posts