How mornings "Currently" Happen....

Mornings in the Oz Household are a busy time for three of the Oz-landers (at least for a few more days!). One Mommy Oz gets up, and gets ready, then Daddy Oz gets up and gets ready, then King "I last to get ready" gets up and gets ready...then proceeds down to the great room to watch a little Breakfast with Bear (Full of "Daniel Cook", "Wiggles", "Rollie Pollie Ollie", "Feelin' Good with JoJo", "Shana" and of course "Bear"). No morning would be complete though without the King "I harass My Brubah Evee Chance I Get" laying on his big bother, zooming cars an trucks all over him....while the Prince of Darkness (aka I have to stay up until 3 watching the big screen and sleep until noon....it is WHAT I DO") attempts to sleep on the couch. In the words of the King..."WAKE UP BRUB...WE NEED YOU FOR THE SHOW". (Parents who have watched the Wiggles will TOTALLY get this!)

Sadly...this morning routine is only good for one more day...then one Oz lander will be "off to see the Commandant..the wonderful leader of Howe". Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts