Oh the weather...

Everybody sing now...Oh the weather outside is spring like.......weird weather rumbling through the Ohio Valley.....three days so far in the sixties? It's Xmas time! (Not that I am complaining about 60s......just that it can't snow in the 60s!)

Weather aside, I thought I would update you on the Xmas Miracle process in the Oz household. Cookies? Check. Mantle Decorations and Sit-abouts out? Check. Tree up? Check. House Cleaned and ready? Check. Presents wrapped and under the tree? Check. Christmas Cards Out? Che...(doesn't get a full check yet..only half are out), Christmas Shopping done? Che... Cadet home? Nope..that is tomorrow! BUT...I gotta say..not too shabby! The miracle is definitely underway..and almost complete!

Add to that..the fact that I have kept up with the blog, dealt with a sick toddler, and created a branding process for work....and I think this week has been a pretty eventful one. And I am one tired puppy....but that's okay...it is downright Warmly christmasy around here....

Comments

Popular Posts