Hockey King Here....

Hi everybody! Hockey King Here! Check out my cool new skates from my PaPa. And my hockey stick, and my hockey ball. I LUV em! They are the best! I skated around for about 3 hours before my mommy made me take them off and eat. I didn't want to eat..I just wanted to skate! Skating is cool! Hockey is cool. I am cool.

We are home from my relatives houses today. I still have my brudder with me...Mommy and Daddy think my brudder is silly, cuz he forgot his Garrison Uniform at home and made us come home a day early to pick it up. They say we are going to Indy today to put him on a bus back to school....I am going to miss him. At least I don't have to ride in the car for another 10 hours though.....I wouldn't be happy with my brudder then either. I don't like ridin in the car for lost of hours..my mommy says I get cranky..whatever that is!

Have a good day evey-body!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

DF said…
I note the nicely bent knees. Grandpa F would be proud. Great form hockey King!
meh said…
Totally adorable - I see much busy-ness in your lives for many years to come....

Popular Posts