MMMMmmmmmmm

I asked the King what he wanted for Dinner. His response? Chicken and French Fries. Hmmm. Okayyyyy..what are you two?! Oh wait.

So...I pulled a breast out of the freezer (the King and Mom can split one), and pulled a potato out of the bag. Thought....'gee...I wonder if I could fry this breast...I think it is just flour, some season salt and some paprika....so I did....then thought..I bet I can use my slicer/dicer and make f. fries outta this 'tato....so I did...

Opened a can o' green beans...and wha-LAAAAA.....really tasty fried chicken (my southern Great Grandparents would be truly proud of me!)...really tasty french fries..and one happy king! Who knew that I could make a fried chicken breast?!

Mr. Oz..on the other hand..dined on more reduced fat fare....he missed out (but did take a taste or two!)

Comments

DF said…
Sounds Delish! When did the King get such forward culinary thinking?
DF said…
One suggestion. When we bring home chicken from the store, we freeze some of it individually with a squirt of Zesty Italian dressing in the ziplock storage bag. This way, the chicken marinates while freezing. Very tasty on the grill, baked or as you did it, fried.

Popular Posts