Random Comments

Yup...again, it is random comments time.....

  • I beat on the Cadet the other night via phone, after he arrived back at school. I asked him if he was glad to be back...he said "Yes..I am home". Um Cadet...home is here with your Mom, Dad and Little Brother....you are at school. Of course, on the flip side, I am glad that he loves it so much!
  • The King is a skating fool. Every night it is "put on my skates please"....the force (hockey) is strong in this one.
  • Why do short weeks seem longer than the normal length ones. This week seems like it has been going forever..and I am only working three days of it!
  • Holiday decorations that..just one short week ago, looked festive, now look tired and stupid. Sigh. I guess I know what I am doing this weekend!
  • The Cadet wrestled last evening against the school's rival. He won by decision, 12-9. Makes him first in his conference (although his conference has only two schools in it.....) and about 4th in his section. Way to go Cadet!

Have a great Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts