After finally getting my brother up and at em.....I got a haircut! It makes my cheeks look squishy don't you think? I wanted one like my Daddy and my Brother...so....off with the hair!























Then of course...Mom HAD to take a picture of me and Princess Grace (or Sir Castalot..I can't tell, my Mom keeps changing his name on me!)...cuz with short hair and casts...we are DA BOMB!
The boys are now off to walmart (after having taken cast filled baths/showers....sigh..I am getting good at garbage bags for the little one...who doesn't understand why he can't swimmy swimmy). Must pick up rations for the Cadet to return to school. Once home, the brothers will say "buh bye" (its easier not to do the 300 mile round trip with the king) and off Cadet Grace and I will go to Indy for his return trip to school.
He has declared this spring break fun - yeah right...not from my perspective but that is a story for another day - (sorry no pics from yesterday..he spent the day at a friends house hangin out)....and was glad that he came home to 75+ degree sunny weather!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Carol P. said…
Mmmmmn, toddler cheeks! That haircut definitely shows 'em off!

Hope things settle down now that spring break is over!

Popular Posts