Thought I would share...


Have been on a major faith journey. I came across the above when I was seeking out information about losing the control issues that I seem to have. Tis inherent in me to want to be in control of everything (hey...stop nodding in agreement ... I don't need that! LOL!). I love this reminder that it is His will...not mine..that will be done. Of course, my will is kicking and screaming that it has to be my way (I am a faison child of course!) Its a fun, yet gentle reminder from Him to me that He gets to be God, and I get to be me.
And that it is in His time, not mine.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Carol P. said…
"For peace of mind, resign as the general manager of the universe."

One of my catch phrases, along with "Nothing is easy and nothing does itself; character and action are everything."

Walking the middle path between these two is a life journey.

Popular Posts