And the Journey Begins!

My Lord God, I have no idea where I am going. I do not see the road ahead of me. Nor do I really know myself and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so. But I believe the desire to please You does in fact please You." Thomas Merton.



And so our Journey begins with Mr. Oz heading out to start his part of the trip. What a wild ride we have in front of us! Everything seems to be moving forward in His time, and we are still providing the legwork. I have an interview in a week or so for a technical position with a local school district up there, and Mr. Oz - in addition to his new duties - will be providing telecommuting contractor services in some of his off hours to his former employer as they need engineering and design services. How cool for him - and his former employer is very excited because they don't have to try to find another Mr. Oz! (They are in the midst of setting up a VPN for their office, which he will be able to access from anywhere!). What an Awesome ride - provided by an Awesome God!

So with a wave to the Oz Family at our Southern Estate, and a couple cuddles with his favorite boyz ... he is off on this new adventure. Pray for him as he starts this new Journey!










Comments

Popular Posts