Whadda Week!

Glad that week is over! I battled a flu-ey type thing, Capt Oz was just getting over his fluey type thing, I re-visited a major inventory at the office working major hours (after driving one young King to T-Town to ensure care during this process), the Princess got his cast off, I picked the king back up and brought him home - and he brought with him the stomach flu - and so on, and so on.

I truly AM glad that week is over! (And I am thoroughly exhausted - but that is a story for another day!)

Comments

DF said…
Glad everybody is healthy. To help prevent the Flu like thingy, ZiCam works us, in the tablet form.

Hope the King, Princess Grace, Mr Oz and you are all better.
Carol P. said…
That which doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. I think you've done plenty o' strength training over the past year. Have you considered entering the Olympic weightlifting trials?

Hang in there!

Popular Posts