Of Testing and stuff

We are settling back in after our weekend away at the Riley wedding. T'was a good time seeing the entire family, celebrating the wedding, and hanging out at the R. Faison house. Had a lot of fun with all of the aunts, uncles, brothers, sis in laws and nieces and nephews. (Okay- - Great Nephew and nephew in laws!).

Having my stress test today in an attempt to see what is going on with my ol ticker. Keep your fingers crossed that it is a big fat lot of nuthin. Perhaps stress is the cause - right? Yeah!

Will keep you posted on the health issue - don't anticipate that I will hear anything today - unless I have a heart attack on the treadmill or something - but will post when I am done nonetheless.

Meanwhile, head on over to check out your heartsmarts at the Mayo Clinic.

Comments

Popular Posts