Where's the body....


The great buddy award.
Pass this on to the kind of friend you could and would call if you had to move a body.









The Rules:1. Put the logo on your blog. 2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. 3. Award some other blogs. 4. Add links to those blogs on yours. 5. Let the other bloggers know they received your award.

The Girl Next Door gave gave the ol award to me - I think that she knows that I indeed would help her bury any body, any time, and totally joke while I do it! This chick lives Next Door to Her EX Husband - is the Mom of twins, is a lawyer (no Dad, she doesn't chase ambulances - but she does feed chocolate to dogs sometimes!), and is definitely a hero of mine.

I really don't have that many blogs I follow! Seriously! I think there is a total of four! BUT..tht being said, I will pass this on to:


My sis over at Casa De Duckfeet, who back in the day helped me hide many a body (of dirty laundry) under my bed. Plus, she is a killer blogger - working mom of three daughters (whom she may never understand as they have a flair for the dramatic, and a love for fashion and makeup - the antithesis of her - and very much like myself)

My bro over at Facin Forward, even though he NEVER seems to write in his blog. Yeah, Blog is a WEBLOG of your life dude....seriously. He too would drop everything to help me hide the body.....and then mark the coordinates on one of his handy tech gadgets.

Finally, I think I might drop it, as a surprise, on someone whose blog I have been lurking on, thanks to the Girl Next Door's blogroll. Leigh over at Persnickety Ticker. (I am the one that has been hitting your blog from northern Indiana!). While I don't know her personally, and have never commented her blog, when I need a grin, need a cute Punk fix, or totally want to read some good snark. This chick is a master of making me laugh. (Yeah, delurking over here...out in the open!!)

Thanks all, for helping me hide the bodies!!

Comments

Popular Posts