Feeling Gloriously Craptactular....

After having spent the majority of the day in bed or staring blankly at the TV and feeling gloriously craptactular, I realized that it was time to get off my cold infested little hiney and get out to the baseball field to catch a little of the Cadet's game, before having to head on over to the soccer field and catch the Kings pizza party and makeup soccer game. Yeah - remember my discussion of how well the schedules aligned?

Here are two quick snaps - one of the Cadet -playing second base for the game, and his first at bat. I got to officially catch 15 minutes before heading out the door.

Really - I should have just stayed in bed - but unfortunately Captain Oz's schedule doesn't really permit me being sick, the kids having games, and him having to work.

Sigh.





Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts