There are days......

There are those days, nay those weeks, that I wonder how the universe got so topsy turvy. Whether it is the full moon, or whether it is just our turn in God's cosmic blender, either way, it never makes for an easy time of it. It does make one thankful for the smooth and easy sailing days though.

Thankfully, I still have a job, and thankfully Dean, me/I and the kids are healthy, but the personal/professional challenges we have faced over the past five days have truly been frustrating. All I can ask is that you toss up a prayer for us, and that God will be done making His cosmic margaritas very very soon.




Comments

Carol P. said…
Will do and I totally agree with the "stop the blender, I'm ready to get off now." I was hoping that Oct. would be better than September AFA the craziness and little life disruptions that suddenly expose gaping questions, but nope, not so far...

Popular Posts