Time for a little catching up!

I received the following text from the Eldest about a month ago. Seems he was cruising the archives of the Ozlander's blog home late at night ........



The more I thought about it, the more I realized that the the enjoyment the Eldest/Prince gained out of the trip down memory lane might be something that the King might appreciate in the future.  As a result....at least for now...Momma Oz is back and bloggin!

So.....to catch you up, the King is now 10 and is a huge sports freak (Travel Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Fishing)....





The Eldest/Prince is now engaged...a homeowner, a horse owner, and a Union man at Chrysler, all while still playing a bit o' hockey!




Mr. Oz is still turning out beautiful woodwork:


and me?  Well...in October, I finally did it....I graduated with my bachelors degree - Summa Cum Laude with a BSBA in Information Technology.  WOOOOOOOOOT!

And that my friends has you all.caught.up. with the happenings in Ozland.


Comments

Popular Posts