I just looked at the date....

I just looked at the date and realized that my favorite "Girl Scout" was born today...like 24 or 25 years ago...

I believe, although the baby's mom will remember better than I...heck I was like 12 or thirteen) that this little Girl Scout was even awarded a girl scout package from the hospital where the little one was born. Not too shabby for a little boy......but hey..there weren't any girls born that day!

So I will give a call later today to this now Young Man...soon to be married (but in the middle of HOCKEY season my nephew...what the heck were you thinkin...your baby "Cuz" Spark might have a tourney that weekend...hmmm...maybe I can direct them to one in your neck of the woods!)...and most likely he won't be home as he will be out celebrating with my soon-to-be neice-in-law K, or at dinner with his Mom, or even at work......so as such, I will also wish him a happy bday here....

Happy Birthday to my now Big Girl Scout (although not scouting anymore since he found his love!).....it seems like only yesterday that your goofy grin entered our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts