Had a great time...

Back home after a quick hop up north. Exhausted, but glad to be home (and I think Mr. Oz was glad I came home too....I think he and the King were ready to come to time-out blows....tv on ..tv off...light on..light off.....tee hee!)

Had a great time visiting the Company Commander this weekend and watching him perform the lead in the Hiawatha Pageant. Thought I would share a few pics of the now 1st Ltn (he was promoted while I was there..yea!)


Here he is leading the parade yesterday....















The pics from the pageant really didn't turn out all that great..given that the play is done IN THE DARK..so t'was difficult for the camera to pick up anything other than..oh...DARK.

All in all..had a great weekend....t'was fun! Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts