Sorry So Quiet!

Sorry so quiet! Have been busy around the house playing hide n go seek, hockey, baseball, reading stories, cleaning kitchens, doing laundry, cleaning bathrooms, and in general, having a grand old time being a Mom!

Yesterday, spent the better part of the day working in the kitchen. It was a total mess, and needed some real attention (like burners on the stove needed cleaning, etc).

The upside (besides having a clean kitchen!) was that finally saw that I had some bananas that were sitting on the counter looking rather ripey....and my choice was very clear with them...either toss 'em...or turn 'em into banana bread. Banana bread it was! Mr. Oz was extremely excited as this is his favorite of the quick breads. It dawned on both him and I that this was the very first loaf of banana bread that I had made in our married life....aww...newlyweds huh! (Not to shabby after 18 years huh!) Don't know why I never had made it before. I mean...I know how to make it...I guess I just never have! T'was (and is) very tasty. Add to it the Meatloaf, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans and Biscuits for dinner and I think that Mr. Oz must have believed he died and went to heaven! (One of his all time favorite meals, topped off with one of his all time favorite sweet breads!). I guess that is what you get when the kitchen is cleaned!

Comments

Popular Posts